Saturday, December 31, 2005

maybe I need to leave

I love her so much
and I have for so long

yet for so long
she's loved me much less

even when we dated
she didn't give me her heart

yet I foolishly gave mine
and I can't get it back

I can't understand
how someone can love me
for so long
and then decide to forget
how much she did
and decide to believe
she never did
I don't understand

now we're "friends"
and she treats me close to the same
as she has for more than a year
the difference is my heart
is trying to escape

but I can't tell it to run away
even though it hurts so much
it still love her
I can't even tell it to keep its distance
the cold distance she wants

I don't know what to do
maybe I need
to treat her the way she wants
but that feels so mean and cold to me
to ignore someone you've loved so long...
breaks my heart

I don't understand her...
she's stuck between loving me
and loving her friends.

She's led my heart on for so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home