Wednesday, December 07, 2005

so weird

cleaning up my life of you,
taking the mementos and
giving them less prominence.

getting you out of my "life"
even though you seem already there
havent talked to you in quite a while

in what seems years and ages
thats okay... but what bitterness is in you?
what is dwelling within?

I wonder why you've always been so
so
so hateful of me
when all I've ever tried was to give you love.

I'm happy you're gone,
as the illusion of pending reciprocation
has been eliminated
and now I'm free to not care
not love
not invest in
you.

I'm free to have friends
spend time with them
free to not wait on you hand and foot
only to get your heel in my heart.

I loved you
I...
and though I can't understand you
I'm happy you're gone

you never loved me.

I just wish
that one day
you become the woman I loved
and though I do wish that woman would love me
I'll be happy if she just appears.

All those cute things in my memory...
the "I loke you"s and the way you smiled
and cuddled in my arms.
I miss them.
But they're gone...
And I'm coming to terms with it being forever...
you've already forgotten about me.
You're addicted to your new friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home