Friday, October 21, 2005

Confiteor

I yearn so much for those moments of perfect clarity when your love is so obvious, my heart warms the very hairs of my body to stand on end...

I yearn to be loved by you so much and so completely that it excites me, it drives me to be yours...

yet I'm weak, when I don't hear it, dont see your love, even though it might be near, i feel abandoned

and I seek a new love... one that's not you... because your perfection can not be matched.

but one that will whisper lies in my ears, that will comfort my body... leaving my soul with a partial satisfaction that is fully empty.

I can't survive without the water of your affirmation
of your loving prescence
of knowledge that you exist and know I do

I am weak, and I need your help... I need comfort and your strength
I can't do it alone...
I can't love you alone.
I can't love you alone.
I can't love you alone.

Help me to love you.

Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home